Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* meeting Kelley for lunch at Totaro’s. We had not seen each other in so long and it was really nice to catch up.
* my visit to the Blair Mill Inn today. JoAnne was so nice and I liked it much more than I thought I would. I thought I was dead set against a ballroom for our reception and I was relieved when I actually liked it.
* Girls Night at Cookie’s. We all brought an appetizer, had wine and spent some quality time together. Chrissy brought Bella, Tina brought Alyssa and Wendy brought the little girl in her belly. Mom, Cookie and I were there as well. We talked about wedding ideas and babies, fun!
* talking with Mom and Dad about the wedding, guest list etc. It’s still hard to believe we’re getting married!
* trying on Mom’s wedding gown. It was a very special moment and it’s definitely a possibility for my dress. We’re going to look into getting it cleaned and then we have to find a seamstress to give us some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. how special that you tried on and may use your mom's dress! I bet you both cried!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete