Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* my appreciation of the fact that I have a job where I don't have to sit behind a desk all day. As much as driving around and sitting in traffic can be annoying, I much rather be driving around, listening to music and seeing the outside than be sitting in a cube all day.
* my lunch at Totaro's and my take-out dinner!
* the short rest I took after work today. I laid down for about 45 minutes because I was feeling really tired. I made a deal with myself--If I laid down, I'd get up and do the elliptical.
* pushing myself on the elliptical tonight and staying at level 9 for the whole 45 minutes.
* my awesome chicken marsala dinner and American Idol tonight. Andy was out with a friend so I didn't have to worry about dinner or him making fun of me for still loving AI.

1 comment:

  1. good job on the elliptical! I am trying to love exercise as well!

    ReplyDelete