Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* seeing Erika at Hair Cuttery today for a long over-due hair cut. I was also able to reserve her for the wedding.
* the email I received from the make-up artist I talked to last week telling me she's available on 9/17.
* Jeffrey's 3rd Birthday celebration. It was a nice afternoon with the Roth family. It feels like forever since Megan left for FL with the boys.
* Jeffrey being so cute when Andy asked him to "carry the rings" in our wedding.
* Andy asking Jeff to be his Best Man. He had Jeffrey help ask and it was really sweet.
* a fantastic dinner with Erin & Bill at Totaros. I asked Erin to be a part of my bridal party and was happy she said "yes".
* the sweet text message from Megan Regan thanking me for coming out last night and for her birthday gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment