Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Missy today and finding out about what's going on with her these days. I wish I lived closer so I could help her with Dane. A lot falls on her shoulders and she deserves a break.
* having some good conversations with potential advertisers today.
* my dentist appointment to pick up my 3rd & 4th set of trays. I'm sooo happy I finally moved forward with fixing my teeth.
* prospecting in Newtown Square and seeing interest from a few people.
* the Cinnamon Spice candles I picked up from Rite Aid. They smell great and were 75% off from Christmas!
* an early dinner at Charlotte's with Megan Regan. We were with the early bird crowd today. The food was excellent and we had a nice time catching up.
* deciding to pass on "No Country for Old Men". I gave it a chance but the violence immediately turned me off. Andy & Mrs. Roth watched while I looked at videographer's samples on-line.
* finding someone that is looking to jump start their videography business that is willing to shoot our wedding day for a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment