Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* thinking back to three years ago when Jeffrey was born. We were so excited and didn't know if it was going to be a girl or boy. He's a little person now instead of a baby. It's hard to believe three years have gone by already!
* a great networking conversation with Will, one of Kelley's friends.
* lunch with John at UNO's. I wasn't feeling that great today so I had the broccoli cheese soup, yum!
* the french vanilla cappuccino Billl bought me this afternoon from WaWa. I've been craving one for weeks and finally caved.
* my 50 minute workout on the elliptical.
* Master Class on OWN. I watched the episode with Jay-Z today and thought it was excellent. I felt inspired after I watched it.
* JP Morgan getting Andy a hotel room tonight. Even though he didn't want to stay over, it made me happy to know he wouldn't be driving in bad weather tonight or tomorrow morning.
* the sweet message Mom left on our wedding website guest book.
* a surprise order from Alexis through my Tastefully Simple website.
* this feeling I have that good things are going to start happening for me at work. I'm starting to see results from the work I've put in over the last six months. My goal is to reach the level of success I once had when I was at LifeStyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment