Thursday, February 3, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* finding out Chris & Kem will be coming to our engagement party.
* an excellent meeting with an attorney in Phoenixville. John came along and was very happy with how everything went.
* lunch from Yangming. Although it was different from what I expected (not your typical "Americanized" sesame chicken) I enjoyed it. It is the "Best Chinese Restaurant in America" and one of my clients. Pretty cool.
* choosing to go to the power yoga class again this week. I found it pretty difficult last week but I know it won't get easier unless I keep going. I got through the whole class without stopping. I'm so happy I decided to join this gym!
* walking in the house after yoga and dinner being ready Andy picked up a Costco chicken and made mashed potatoes and a veggie. I was starving and had no idea what I was going to make for dinner.
* watching American Idol and a new episode of Grey's Anatomy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment