Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to afford Invisalign to fix my messed up teeth. I wasn't too happy today when I went for my new trays and they had to put "buttons" on. Then I reminded myself I'll be happy with the results and I'm fortunate to be able to do it.
* lunch at Charlotte's. French Onion soup and a turkey club.
* the new yoga mat I bought at Ryah Yoga today. It's a professional mat and I can't wait to use it in my classes!
* the email from Mom telling me Grandpa's surgery went well.
* talking with Kerry tonight and asking her to be in my bridal party. She said yes :-)
* trying out one of the Exercise TV yoga programs.
* the awesome roasted chicken dinner Andy's mom made us tonight.
* watching the Flyers game tonight against Tampa Bay. They had a great win in OT!

No comments:

Post a Comment