Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* sleeping in until 10am and not feeling bad about it.
* pancakes for breakfast made by my favorite guy.
* watching another season of Entourage---love this show!
* walking around 69th Street for a bit this afternoon.
* the birthday gift I found for Mom at one of the shops on 69th Street. I love browsing shops for unique gifts. I shop for people all year long and keep a "gift bin" in my closet.
* the fantastic chicken marsala dinner Andy made tonight. It felt weird not helping and made me realize what a control freak I can be sometimes. I know I need to let go, especially with all of the wedding planning ahead that I won't be a part of (shower, bachelorette, etc.)
* a wonderful, relaxing, no agenda, TV watching, junk food eating weekend in Avalon with my fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment