Sunday, February 27, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* breakfast at Jeff & Megan's. It was nice to spend some more time with Chris, Kem and the kids.
* time at the playground with all of the kids. Seeing Chris, Andy & Jeff running around with them was so sweet.
* such a gorgeous day.
* sitting around the table talking about all of the good times last night, the wedding and lots of random this and that.
* Molly's response when Andy asked her to be our flower girl. She asked "Can Edie help me?" I thought that was so cute. We decided to ask them both, so we will have two beautiful little flower girls in our wedding.
*Andy asking Chris to be one of his groomsmen.
* laying down and watching "The Last Song". It was the perfect movie for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
* watching the Academy Awards tonight; I've only become interested over the last few years. I was glad The King's Speech won Best Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment