Saturday, February 5, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* watching Eat, Pray, Love this morning. Like most movies that are based off of books, I felt a lot of the story was left out. I found the book inspiring and it had a lot of really great messages that I think the movie didn't get across. I encourage anyone that watched the movie that didn't read the book to do just that.
* my awesome massage at the massage school. I've been sore from yoga and this was just what I needed.
* finding a cute outfit to wear for my 30th birthday celebration next week and a fun Eagles shirt for 70% off too.
* going to Bed, Bath & Beyond with Andy to register! We didn't have much time but it was fun to walk around and start thinking about what we need/want/like. We need much more than I realized!
* deciding to go to Celebre's for pizza before the Flyers game instead of waiting for an hour at Carraba's. We didn't expect there to be a wait. Even though we had pizza last night, Celebre's was awesome. I wish we had a place like that near us.
* a fun time at the Flyers game. We had great seats (10th row) and they won! We got to see a great game.
* Andy getting Showtime for us again. We watched a couple of Nurse Jackie episodes after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment