Thursday, March 17, 2011

6 months to go...

Wow, this is pretty crazy. Six months from now Andy & I will be married! I will be a Mrs! I can't believe we've been engaged for over three months and there's only six more to go before the Big Day. I am really excited, but in some weird way I don't want this time to go by too fast; because I know the closer we get, the sooner it will be over.

This is such an exciting, emotional and sometimes stressful time. We're trying to make people happy, we're trying not to overspend, we're trying to enjoy the individual moments because we'll never be able to get them back. There is still a lot to do...I was feeling like so much was done, but this week, thinking about the six month mark, made me think there is so much more to do! It's not a bad thing, all of the things on the "to do" list are fun details to take care of. We'll get there. :-)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!~!!! Only 6 months!!! How exciting!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete