Thursday, March 3, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* letting myself sleep until 9; I've been feeling so tired this week and haven't been sleeping well.
* handling the rush/stress the best I can of a huge deadline and issue, and sometime uncooperative people. This is my least favorite time of the month!
* being able to sell the Flyers tickets last minute for tonight's game. I love going to games but I did not want to go tonight.
* have the means to offer help to a friend that was greatly needed. I know it really made a difference to that person.
* Lisa's yoga class tonight.
* watching American Idol tonight---I was happy with the selection of the Top 13.
* having time to pack for FL and getting almost everything ready so I don't have to do it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment