Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to fall back asleep for a few hours after I was up from 3-6am. I couldn't sleep, and Andy snoring didn't help. I went onto the futon and watched a few episodes of Ellen until I fell asleep.
* making Sunday breakfast with Andy. We made breakfast potatoes, bacon and had grapefruit and bananas. We rarely make breakfast on the weekends so it was a nice treat.
* using my birthday free pizza offer from Tony A's for lunch today. We went to Andy's mom's house to return her car and get the mail. It was nice to sit outside and eat lunch. Andy spent some time cleaning up the backyard and I read on the deck.
* the adorable Vera Bradley makeup bag I bought today using my birthday certificate. I love how all of the my favorite places send great birthday offers these days. I ended up only having to pay $10 for it!
* working with Mrs. C to set up her TS fundraiser for the Miles for Myeloma Philly 5K in April. We hit a few kinks but worked them out and now I know how to set up fundraisers/parties using Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment