Thursday, April 7, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up to James standing in the doorway. Mom-Mom was watching the boys this morning and I was able to see them for a few minutes before work.
* the compliments John gave me in the sales meeting this morning.
* a fun lunch at The Great American Pub with John, Lorin & Sophia.
* talking to Megan this afternoon. She told me Jeffrey told her "Aunt Teen looked pretty this morning. She had to go to the work." God I love those kids. I feel so lucky to live close and be there while they are growing up.
* leftovers for dinner = quick & easy!
* coming home on time and watching American Idol from last night. It was one of the best, I love it when they're all good!
* watching the movie "Conviction" with Andy. It was a great movie; reminded me of John Grisham's book "An Innocent Man".
* talking with Missy and wishing her a happy birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment