Saturday, April 9, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* Kelley picking me up to go to WCU.
* Paul asking me to speak about my experience as a marketing major at West Chester.
* the feeling I got being on campus. It brought back so many great memories.
* Paul treating us to lunch at Barnaby's.
* going to Bridaltown with Mom and Dad. I showed Mom the dress and met the seamstress Anna Marie. I have concerns it won't fit right if they can't alter the top but I trust they know what they're talking about.
* going to Men's Warehouse to look at tuxedos for the guys.
* finding I can wear Mom's necklace made from Mom-Mom's engagement ring with my wedding gown.
* bringing Mom & Dad to Totaro's for dinner with Andy.
* going to Stella Blu to see Popejoy play and Kelley meeting up with us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment