Thursday, May 5, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* another home show contract coming through today.
* keeping it together when I felt angry about some things in our individual meetings today.
* going to the Cinco de Mayo party at Mayo Seitz even though I felt funny going alone. I made an appearance and that was the right thing to do.
* yum grilled burgers for dinner.
* putting away all of my winter clothes and hanging up spring/summer stuff. I love it when we know warm weather is just around the corner!
* fresh margaritas in the Vita-Mix with Andy for Cinco de Mayo.
* a great night talking with Andy; no computers or staring at the TV. It was good, quality time together.
* Andy's excitement about getting married and our wedding.
* reading through lots of ceremony options.

No comments:

Post a Comment