Thursday, May 12, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* John's understanding when I called this morning to tell him I wasn't up for coming to the sales meeting. He knew I wasn't feeling well yesterday and told me he'd call Ed for me.
* being able to sleep the entire day. Besides coming down to drink some Gatorade around noon, I didn't get out of bed until after 5pm. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong, but I feel like I've been run over.
* making it to California Pizza Kitchen ok. We had dinner plans with Karin & Chip and since we've rescheduled a couple times, I didn't want to cancel. Not the best decision. I probably shouldn't have been driving considering I almost fainted in front of the restaurant. My guess is low blood sugar since I slept all day and didn't eat anything.
* the nice lady that gave Karin peanut butter crackers for me to eat when I needed sugar outside the restaurant.
* a really nice dinner with Chip & Karin (after Andy got there and after I was able to stand up straight.) I appreciated Andy agreeing to meet them to learn a little more about Ignite. It ended up being a great evening even though I should have cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment