Thursday, June 9, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Linda at Bridaltown about my dress. It sounds like even she thought it should have never been sold to me considering how big a size difference there is. I'm really hoping it all works out and that it fits like they say it will.
* talking with James at Celebrations and expressing my concerns since the tasting. He offered for us to come back for a second tasting and assured me everything will be ok.
* lunch at Plaza Azteca with Bill, Brian & Lorin.
* picking up Jeffrey and driving him to the Phillies game. I can't believe how grown up he is! It was fun to talk with him on the way to the ballpark.
* the really cool storm at the ballpark. Not really ideal for a baseball game but it was really neat to see!
* Popejoy telling me about Joseph Arthur playing the Free @ Noon show coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment