Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm still here!

Wow, things are super busy these days. Working, wedding planning, trying to plant our garden, trying to keep up with yoga and exercising, slowly changing the way I (we) eat and buy our food, cleaning business at the shore, making time for family & friends. Get the picture?
You may think I've completely fallen off the wagon as far as my blog goes. Yes, I'm still stuck on 2003 as far as my "Year in Reviews" are concerned, I've only written about 1 of hundreds of concerts, I'm about 25 entries behind on the wedding blog...BUT...I'm not as far behind with my daily gratitude blog as you might think. 

I have weeks of daily entries written in my planner, even most of September 2010 is sitting in last year's planner; yes, I realize some months look like I completely gave it up, but I really didn't. Lately it's been hard to sit down and actually write on the blog. You would think it's easy to find 5 minutes each morning to type up the day before, for some reason it is not. Although, that's what I'm going to start aiming for.
So for all 9 of you, if any of you even still read this, hopefully I'll start playing catch up real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment