Friday, July 29, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* getting my butt out of bed at 5am to clean so I could still put in a full day of work. 
* Anita coming over to visit with Mrs. Roth and spending some time chatting with them. 
* asking for opinions about getting a wedding video vs. not getting one. The more I think about it and the more I talk to other people about it I feel we should go for it.
* the generous shower gift Anita brought for me. 
* the time I spent by myself at the beach this evening. I went down around 6:00 and it was perfect. It wasn't too hot or crowded and I managed to take a little nap before the greenheads attacked. 
* Mack's Pizza for dinner. 
* Andy & I having a long talk with Andy's mom tonight. I strongly believe even when it's hard, talking about things with the people you love is a much better route compared to not dealing with them and pushing everything under the rug. 
* learning a little more how much Andy truly loves me. Some of the things he said tonight reinforced everything I already know. I am so lucky to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment