Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* receiving an invitation from Lori for her "Top Chefs: Just Desserts" party later this month. Her son is one of the competitors on the show!
* learning about www.paperlesspost.com because Lori used it for her invitations. It's such a cool site and it's perfect for our rehearsal dinner invite.
* all of the incredible friends I have in my life.
* talking to Erin for a while after work.
* making an appointment to have the seamstress fit me one last time before she alters my dress. She wasn't happy that I asked but I'm still really nervous and I'm hoping this makes me feel better.
* a nice dinner at Totaro's with Andy.
* talking with Lori on the way home.
* catching the end of The Hangover and the second half of The Blind Side while I worked on bridal shower thank you notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment