Sunday, January 1, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* talking with Mom & Dad this morning to wish them a Happy New Year!
* not feeling tired or hungover since I got a good night's sleep and didn't drink a lot last night. First time in a long time on New Year's Eve!
* going to the Ocean City boardwalk with Andy. It was really crowded because of the Polar Bear run--it looked like summertime! We walked the whole boardwalk and got slices of 'Manco & Manco' pizza. The name change became official today.
* the fresh salsa we picked up at ACME.
* a fantastic chicken piccata dinner in Avalon. I haven't been cooking enough lately!
* playing Scrabble and starting the show "How I Met Your Mother". I've heard people talk about it for years and finally decided to check it out. We love it and it's fun to watch a light hearted show once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment