Friday, January 6, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* using a Living Social offer to pick up Suzie Jo Donuts for the office this morning. They had a great selection and were so friendly. I much rather give them the business instead of Dunkin Donuts--even though the number of times I buy donuts in a year is fewer than the number of times I go running in a year. :-)
* talking with Ian about healthy eating, juicing, exercise etc. on our drive into the office.
* a fun office Christmas lunch and "White Elephant" exchange. I was happy the person that ended up with my gift loved it. I ended up with a bunch of lottery tickets and won $5. I was feeling lucky but was quickly reminded why I don't gamble.
* finally having new Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice episodes to watch; I watched them when I got home from NJ.
* dinner at Totaro's with Andy. I just love that place and I love supporting their business.
* more How I Met Your Mother and Scrabble. I won my first game of 2012, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment