Friday, January 13, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* choosing to send out an email complimenting one of our investigators. After a client told me what a great job she's been doing I thought it would be nice to share it with her and her bosses.
* going to Kahler's gym and chick-fil-a with Megan, Jeffrey, James & Erilin. It was so much fun to spend time with them and it was nice to catch up with Meg.
* finally talking to Rachel and her sharing something with me that was very personal.  
* an email from Bill at Suburban Life saying it's not the same without me.
* texting back and forth with Becky. I was staying with her in CA when Andy & I started dating. She thought I was crazy because I made plans to hang out with him and barely new him!
* dinner at Sterlings with Andy to celebrate 8 years. It's so hard to believe we've been together that long! The food was excellent!
* watching Moneyball. We both like it a lot; anyone that's a fan of baseball should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment