Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* getting the house cleaned up before I left for the train station.
* fresh orange/pineapple juice from a juice stand in 30th Street Station.
* being able to laugh with Ian about the fact that it was a million degrees on the train. At one point I went into the bathroom and put on my workout tank. I'm usually the one that's cold but this heat was unbearable.
* a good laugh when we got to the hotel and they told us only one room was booked and they were sold out. Ian & I didn't think our wife and husband would appreciate us sharing a room so we asked them to move us to another hotel.
* an excellent dinner at Hondos. If you're ever in Glen Allen, VA (Richmond area) you MUST go there. The steak was one of the best I've ever had and the sauteed spinach was perfect. Tonight's meal is the reason why I wouldn't be able to give up meat 100%, although I will always be trying to cut back.
* my adorable nephew and best buddy Jeffrey joining this world 4 years ago today. It's impossible to believe it's been 4 years already!

No comments:

Post a Comment