Sunday, February 5, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* acupuncture this morning.

* Jeffrey's 4th Birthday get together at Jeff & Megan's today. We decided to give Jeffery a night out with us instead of another toy. I know he was a little disappointed because he didn't understand stand what his gift was from us. They have so much stuff, I rather do something with him that will give him great memories!
* giving Jeffrey a Berenstain Bars book as a part of his birthday present. They were some of my favorite book when I was little and I love the little lessons they teach.
* watching the Super Bowl at Mom & Dad's. Kelly, Alex & Barb G. were there too. We had a ton of great food and the game was one of the best I can remember! I was happy for Dad that the Giants won. It reminded me of the game four years ago, coming down to the very last minute! Andy was a good sport. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment