Friday, February 10, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Viki picking me up from Tires Plus and going food shopping with her instead of waiting for them to work on my car.
* the guys at Tires Plus understanding my frustration when they didn't solve the problem I took my car in for initially, and there being additional problems after I picked it up. They promised me if I come back tomorrow they will look into it and take care of me.
* being able to really relax and almost falling asleep during acupuncture today. I like going even though the traffic sucks every time! I just have to remember I am lucky to have a place that is so fairly priced or I wouldn't be going at all.
* leftover Celebre's for a late lunch.
* getting myself to yoga class even though I didn't feel like it. I've gained 5 pounds and I'm really bummed about that so I need to stay committed. I know I also need to start eating better (again), and getting my ass on the elliptical wouldn't hurt either.
* the lavender lotion I bought from Vita-Cost. It's organic, cruelty-free and smells so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment