Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* lots of birthday love! Phone calls, text messages, facebook messages from my wonderful friends and family.
* spending the morning with Andy, Kelly & Alex. Andy made waffles and breakfast potatoes for us.
* an awesome birthday gift from Kelly & Alex. A canvas saying "Love is the music of the soul". Love it!
* relaxing this afternoon on the couch. It was so nice to do nothing.
* Mom & Dad coming to celebrate my birthday with me. We spent some time at our place and then went to Yangming for dinner. I loved being able to take them out and we all really enjoyed the excellent food.
* Mom & Dad bringing Italian butter cookies w/sprinkles from Dolce & Clemente instead of a birthday cake. They also gave me some great gifts; new yoga top and pants, Clinique bag w/mascara and eye shadow, Victoria's Secret body spray and a new peeler.
* watching the Grammy's with Andy, Mom & Dad. Besides Niki Minaj and Chris Brown I really loved them this year!
* a cute Flyer's sweatshirt from Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment