Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* tomato basil soup at Panera for lunch.
* a beautiful day for our drive to Lancaster and back. The temparture reading on the car said 64 degrees!
* my food processor arriving. I watched the DVD and I'm so excited about all of the great things I can do with it. I tried a few mandolins over the years and never found one that worked well. I didn't realize food processors shred and slice, yippie. (I also wonder sometimes who I am these days, the arrival of a food processor made my day.)
* finally sitting down and writing to our photographer about everything I was disappointed in. Unfortunatly the response made me even more disappointed, I really felt that all my points were dismissed. I don't play this card often, but I am the customer and my concerns should have at least been validated. At least I put everything on paper so maybe I can stop thinking about it constantly.
* Kerry's response when she read the emails.
* talking to Kelly tonight about a wedding she's in, and also about the photographer's response. She said we should all get dressed up again and do pictures, maybe that's not a bad idea.
* staying healthy over the last 10 months or so. I couldn't escape this cold and I'm totally bummed I'm sick.

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know you were upset with your photos. I thought they were INCREDIBLE. I was very disappointed in mine - most pictures you cant even tell that I have blue eyes...and all of the indoor shorts you can't even see through the windows to the beach outside. But, I've let go of it and learned to just enjoy the few that I do like. I thought about dressing up again too but I already donated my dress...its all about the memories in my mind for me now....

    ReplyDelete