Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Vera Bradley's "Leap Year" sale! They had everything 20% off their sale prices so I ordered the laptop case I've wanted forever and the weekender tote. So excited!
* catching up with Megan for a little bit this afternoon before leaving for FL tomorrow.
* going over to Kerry & Jim's tonight. We had fun talking, playing with My Fitness Pal, and watching Revenge. I also gave the girls a bag of clothes and hopefully they like some of the things in there. I have so much stuff I don't wear anymore but it's hard for me to get rid of it!
* the adorable note cards and monogrammed hand towels Kerry gave me for my birthday.
* my friendship with Kerry. I'm so happy to have a lifelong friend like her, there is nothing like it!
* a safe drive home. It was pouring rain and hard to see most of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment