Sunday, March 4, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Andy making a nice Sunday breakfast; waffles, potatoes and bacon. I contributed by making fresh orange juice with the juicer.
* relaxing on the couch watching Food Network for a while this morning. Sometimes Sundays are perfect for doing absolutely nothing and not feeling bad about it!
* using the $10 Dave & Busters offer I got for my birthday for me and Andy to go play some skeeball and basketball games. It was like being a kid (and I won more than he did, haha)! We gave all of our tickets to a little girl playing skeeball next to us. We always pick a kid and give them our tickets.
* Chipotle for lunch. I absolutely love their food (and new commercial)!!
* our trip to Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond. It's the little things like roaming the aisles that can be fun sometimes.
* Andy cleaning the shower doors and tile. They look brand new!!
* the awesome roasted chicken dinner I made tonight for Andy & me.
* chatting with Mom & Debbie on gchat.
* getting Warehouse confirmations for all of the shows we put in for. I can't wait for summer and to see all of our friends.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chipotle!
    Veggie burrito w black beans and brown rice....peppers/onions, corn salsa and medium salsa with a little guac - perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete