Friday, March 23, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* going to acupuncture---I know I always write this but I am so thankful I can afford to go on a regular basis.
* Rita's on a beautiful spring day!
* picking up the extra Bruce tickets. I'm so happy I was able to find them at a fair price!
* talking with Amy about Tastefully Simple. I'm going to give it another shot.
* spending some time on the front porch in the sun,working on my blog while I waited for Andy to get home.
* talking with Grandpa, Uncle Kevin & Grandma this afternoon.
* a night out in Philly with Andy. We went to Helium Comedy Club to see Todd Glass. He was hysterical and the comedians that opened for him were great too!
* randomly ending up sitting with Kyle & Kelsey. Andy used to play hockey with Kyle in high school. It was fun to sit with people we (sort of) know.

No comments:

Post a Comment