Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* setting more appointments today!
* running out to Lee's Produce at lunchtime to look around. I picked up some beautiful tomatoes and broccoli.
* making another great stir-fry for lunch today.
* all of the encouragement from friends while I continue with a meatless diet.
* the email Debbie sent me today telling me how proud she is.
I just wanted to write quick to say that I am sooooo proud of you!!!!!!!! Just TRYING this is a HUGE deal! I remember when I first started - how scary everything was - how much info was out there - how overwhelming it is. I promise you - it gets SO MUCH better with time. So much that it just becomes natural. Even if you do end up eating meat again, you will never think of it in the same way.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!
I am so excited and proud!!
xoxoxo debbie
 
* experimenting with green juice.
* laughing at myself when broccoli and kale were going everywhere. I forgot to put the bucket back to collect the pulp when I ran the veggies through for a second time.
* great yoga class with Marissa and finding out she teaches at Sol Luna in Avalon as a sub!
* treating myself to a couple slices of pizza for dinner. It was almost 9 by the time I left yoga and I didn't feel like cooking tonight.
* looking through old family pictures for a project I'm working on. There are so many good ones!
* making plans for the Bruce concert on Thursday. I'm sooooo excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment