Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* all of the emails I'm getting with juicing suggestions after yesterday's disaster.
* the note from J. Lydon about my blog. It meant a lot for her to tell me she's been enjoying it and that I may have even encouraged her enough to give the 28 Day Challenge a try.
* acupuncture- still thankful I am able to afford going on a regular basis. Thank God for Communtiy Accupuncture.
* Kelly coming over tonight. We went to a yoga class and then she stayed for dinner. I made potato soup and salads with all the fixins. It was really good!
* sending her home with a ton of food.
* going to Totaro's to support Megan's night with the Philadelphia Soul. I felt bad because I missed her radio show appearance but at least she knows I tried.
* Andy coming home from Jersey City one night early.
* finding out Kerry got the new job she wanted so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment