Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
*being able to (surprisingly) find something decent at Friendly's for lunch. I took clients out to lunch today and that's where they asked to go. I got rice pilaf with mixed vegetables in an orange sweet & sour sauce. It was basically the only thing on the menu that wasn't fried or some kind of meat. (It came with shrimp but I just ordered it without.)
* getting home safely after a long drive from Long Island with lots of traffic. After driving 600+ miles I was thrilled to come home and plop myself on the couch.

Drove this many in two days...
* staying home from yoga to hang out with Andy. He had suggested we go out to dinner but we couldn't decide where to go and it was already after 8 so we made food at home and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment