Friday, April 20, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* catching up on a lot of this stuff this morning.
* Susan helping me with ordering Bruce tickets this morning. It took forever to get through and I eventually gave up. She messaged me an hour later saying GA tickets went on sale and I was able to get them for September.  
* going to the zoo with Megan and the kids after work. We only went for about 2 hours but it was fun to see the animals with them. I think Jeffrey & James liked the snakes the most, yuck! Aunt Teen treated everyone to ice cream and then the kids did the zoo train. It was a lot of fun!
* meeting up with Andy in Essington and driving to the shore together. It was nice to have company, I usually do that drive by myself.
* a fun time watching Game 5 in Avalon. It stinks the Flyers lost again but we're going to Game 6 Sunday and we're hoping for a big WIN!
* remembering Melissa today, on the 1 year anniversary of her lost battle to cancer. :-( Everyone should try to live their lives the way she lived hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment