Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* the really nice email John sent me this morning. He thanked me for coming last night, that he's proud of me, and thinks of me as a little sister. That meant a lot after all we've been through. 
* lunch at The Great American Pub with John, Sharon & Jocelyn. 
* Andy coming home after work and being able to drive to the game together. 
* talking to Aunt Colleen and wishing her a Happy 50th Birthday!
* a fun time at the Phillies game with Mom, Dad & Andy. It felt great to be able to take them to the game, neither of them have been to Citizens Bank Park before. Dad was like a little kid, excited to be so close up! It ended up being a fantastic game with a 5 run comeback in the 8th inning. I told Mom it's not everyday you see a game like that!

* the email I got from Megan in Pittsburgh that we met during Starlake weekend. She was so nice and hopefully we can meet up at another show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment