Thursday, July 26, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* Motorola agreeing to send me a new phone charger. I was hoping I wouldn't have to pay for one since it's less than a year old.
* a great experience at Bryn Mawr Running Company. After last week's race I decided I need real running sneakers. I loved how knowledgeable they were and I felt like they cared about finding me the best fit, not necessarily selling me the most expensive pair. I will definitely go back.
* ING Direct coming out with photo check deposit. Now I'll never have to go to the bank!
* Yangming for lunch---no meat in August so I'm eating what I want over the next few days.
* a great call with Sam. He told me I'm doing a great job and he's been very pleased with our region. I feel so lucky to have this job.

* going to yoga tonight. The class was 1 1/2 hours and it was challenging but felt great.
* dinner at Bertucci's with Andy. We hadn't been there in a long time and it was excellent.
* the crazy lightning tonight, I've never seen anything like it.
* starting a big project with all of our family photos tonight, I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time and I finally started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment