Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* having the opportunity to sit inside the Irish Pub on Walnut St. with Steve (and eventually Kate) to see the filming of a new movie, Paranoia. It was really cool to look out the window and watch the whole process. Harrison Ford was on set and so was Josh Holloway; he wasn't bad to look at. 

* talking with Josh Holloway as we walked back to Steve & Kate's apartment. He was in the director's chair and we said hi. He was very friendly; we chatted about Lost and his time in Philly. He is gorgeous in person!
* a great time at the American Idols concert. Our seats were on the floor, 1st row, 2nd section back. Phillip was awesome! I'm looking forward to his album and to hopefully seeing him again in a smaller venue. 
Say what you will about Phil Phil, he was fantastic! My favorite American Idol winner so far.
* Andy offering to pick me up when I told him my stomach was bothering me. Every so often I get very bad stomach pains and they are unbearable. I wasn't going to be able to deal with taking the train home feeling that way. I was thankful Andy picked up me from Xfinity Live. (Xfinity Live is great, tonight was my first time inside.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment