Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* a great session with Hannelore today. I really felt like I was able
to relax and zone out a bit. I decided we'll give Dad a session for
Christmas!
* a nice time visiting with the Ft. Washington office. I crashed their
Christmas party since I was missing the Chicago office's party. They
had lunch catered by an Italian restaurant and we did the Yankee Swap
gift exchange. I ended up with a Target gift card---can never go wrong
with that.
* Dave arriving to PHL on time. It worked out great, dropping Casey
off and picking Dave up.
* a fun night at our place. Ben came over and we had some drinks,
apps, and I made a chicken parm bake for dinner. We watched the
12-12-12 concert (and almost made it to the very end.)

No comments:

Post a Comment