Saturday, December 22, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
*remembering Dad Roth today. It's so hard to believe it's been 4 years
since he passed away.

* watching Ellen this morning on DVR- it was her first recording since the shooting in Newtown, CT. It was also the first time I broke down and cried and really let myself experience the overwhelming sadness this horrible tragedy brings to all of us. I loved what she said, she is always so genuine.
"Today we’re taping our first show since the events that took place in Connecticut. My goal for this show every day is to make you happy and make you feel good for an hour. I want it to be a safe zone. I want it to be light and filled with joy.I want you to know that you can watch with your family. It won’t be mean or sad. I want it to be uplifting and I want to celebrate all that’s good in life. We’re holding you in our hearts, and today’s show is dedicated to you."


* Matt & Christa giving us a ride down to the stadium.
* fun times pre-gaming at Victory Beer Hall with: Julie, Greg, Josh,
Ben, Matt & Christa, Brad & Mindy, Scott & Michelle, Tash Laura, Jeff
and a few other people I don't know that well.
* going in early to see The Lumineers. Love them!
* getting a great spot about 1/4 way back on the floor.
* DMB putting on an awesome show! Loved Pig and so many others. It was
probably the best show I've seen since June. I had fun dancing and
singing with Andy, Josh, Ben, Michelle, Melissa & Tash.

No comments:

Post a Comment