Saturday, December 29, 2012

I have gratitude today for...
* taking Jeffrey & James to Arnold's Family Fun Center. I was a little nervous driving there in the snow but Andy got us all there and back safe and sound. We had so much fun with them! We did bowling, bumper cards, mini-golf arcade games and video games. The cannonball game was a favorite for everyone! The adventure was a part of Jeffrey's Christmas present (James benefited too)! I love DOING things with them rather than just adding another toy to the pile (we did that too but it was small.)
* a great get together at Jeff & Megan's with the Miners and Roth's. There was lots of good food, drinks, conversation and laughs.
* watching some more HIMYM Season 7.
* finding TED Talks: Chew on This on Netflix. Andy had fallen asleep and I was looking for something to watch. It's a series of lectures from all different food experts. I liked hearing what they had to say and it helped me start thinking of "healthy eating" again. Lots of goals for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment