Thursday, May 30, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* getting up early at the hotel, showering and not feeling like crap like I thought I would. We left early enough so I'd be on time for work. I went to the office and got a ton of stuff done there today. 
*Baja Fresh for a late lunch. I love their salsa bar and baja tacos!
* catching up with Mom & Dad for a few minutes while I waited at the train station to catch the train into Philly. 
* going to Slainte with Ben across from 30th street station for a few beers before the Howie show.
* finally seeing Howie at a decent venue. I've only ever seen him at the festival pier. We had 2nd row seats and he was fantastic. Sounds a little different than he did years ago, but was still great. I was happy to hear Perfect Time of Day, So Sorry, Collide, She Says and several others. Ben knows him so we talked with him for a few minutes after the show. 
* getting to Milkboy right at 11. We didn't miss any of Popejoy's show. They were awesome tonight! Lindsay sang harmonies on a few songs with Popejoy and they had a full band. It was fun to see Becker and Brian Woods. I'll be paying for the several ciders I had tonight tomorrow, but these last two nights have been incredible! How can you not love live music?

No comments:

Post a Comment