Tuesday, June 25, 2013

---

I have gratitude today for...
* Primos for lunch. I'm obsessed with the chicken cutlet sandwich with broccoli rabe and roasted red peppers! 
* meeting Jess at Mom & Dad's to drop off one of our cars. We said hi to dad for a few minutes before we left for NY.
* an overall painless drive to Jones Beach. We hit some traffic when we got close but it wasn't too bad considering what traffic can be like going to Long Island. 
* meeting lots of great new people before the show. Julie's friend Russ, his sister & her husband, Mitch and a bunch of his friends. The guy I bought our tickets from Josh was really nice as well. We had a fun time tailgating before it was time to go in. 
* randomly ending up a row in front of Julie & Russ. Mitch & Mike ended up sitting with us too. The show was awesome. I love how they're playing so many different songs this tour. Highlights for me were Warehouse opener, Recently (I've been waiting to hear it for so long), The Stone & Pig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment