Sunday, September 15, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* sleeping in this morning. Too many IPAs last night, but at least I slept for 12 hrs. before having to get ready for our work event today. 
* working the Radnor Fall Festival this afternoon. I was disappointed to miss the entire Eagles game, but it was a beautiful day. We had a good spot in the center aisle. I talked to a ton of people and got contact info for about 50. I learned a lot and it was good exposure for us. 

* making some homemade guacamole, watching football and relaxing for a while when I got home.
dinner at City Tap House---it's one of my new favorites. They food was excellent again! I had the hanger steak and Andy had a burger. 
* going to see Popejoy's band play at World Cafe Live tonight. They played upstairs, I've never seen a show upstairs before. Ben was there so we hung out with him most of the time. It was a CD Release show for Richie Allen---he was good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment