Sunday, September 22, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* beautiful weather for house hunting today!
* meeting Cat today in person. She's so nice and found some great homes for us to look at. I forgot to take a picture of the last one so I had to use what was on-line but took pictures of the rest. I think it will be fun to look back once we do find "the house" to see where and what we looked at and where we ended up. Although none of the ones we look at today were "the one", they were a great place for us to start. It's amazing how every place had one or two negatives that made us say it's not the one. 
My favorite was the one with the red shutters.
But it's located near where a gun club practices shooting, could never take the noise!

* driving through Chesterbrook, I liked the single family homes in there too. We didn't see any for sale though. 
* going through my clothes and getting rid of a ton of old shirts and summer clothes I don't wear anymore. 
* making an awesome stew and a bunch of meatballs today for dinners this week. I love fall cooking!
* watching a couple episodes of Damages. I can't believe how good that show is!

No comments:

Post a Comment