Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* lunch at Chipotle. I started getting their kids meals and they're the perfect amount of food for me. 
* going to the CJCA Golf Outing dinner tonight. The weather today was gorgeous! I met some more AmTrust people and got to talk with Steve & John about some short-term goals. The dinner was pretty good too. 
* being able to go to Mom & Dad's tonight after the dinner. We celebrated Dad's birthday with a few presents and I treated them to Halo Pub. I was bummed because they were out of peanut butter soft serve, it's pretty much the only reason I like to go there. It always brings back good memories going there. 
* laughing and talking and catching up with Mom & Dad back at the house after Halo. I haven't seen them since Kelly's wedding---it feels like forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment