Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* making it to the gym on time this morning. I didn't sleep well at all last night but I made it through. 
* John giving me gift cards to The Palm for our anniversary dinner this Saturday night!
* Bringing good camera into the office so El & I could take new head shots of each other. I really didn't like the one from a few weeks ago and was having anxiety about it being on our website! I think this one is much better!
I'm going to be on our company website! Scary!
* an impromptu lunch with John at Baggataway's. I was disappointed all of the outside tables were taken, it was so beautiful out today! We had great conversation and he is going to help me with the Gretz account. 
* finding out from Gary that PECO's rates are going up again in December- this will put us in a really good position to earn new business. 
* starting Grey's Anatomy from the beginning. I only started watching it when Private Practice "crossed over" with Grey's about 5 years ago. I've already found there is so much I didn't know about the story lines.
* grilling burgers and watching our nightly episode of Damages. 
* signing up for another 21-Day meditation---maybe I'll actually do it this time. 
* John's phone call this afternoon about an idea that Ed had. It made me feel good that he still values my experience and knowledge. I really thought Ed was never going to want to talk to me again after I made my decision to leave, but I have learned that's not the case. It made me feel really good to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment