Thursday, October 3, 2013

I have gratitude today for...
* a great early morning workout with Dave. 
* watching last night's episode of Nashville while I entered customers to help out. Since El is away Mia has had to do them all and it's soooo time consuming. I was going cross-eyed by the time I finished but I was happy to help. 
* talking a walk around lunch time to the Chinese place on Fayette St. to pick up lunch. It was nice to get outside---this weather has been amazing! I stopped in a few places to drop off Park Power info and made an appointment for Monday too.
* a great Mexican dinner. I made fresh guacamole and pico de gallo. Andy & I watched the first three episodes of this season's HIMYM. I thought they were pretty good (with the standard cheesiness thrown in). 

No comments:

Post a Comment