Thursday, January 30, 2014

I have gratitude today for...
* learning more about blog layouts and how to add the menus at the top of my blog. 
* ordering Primos for lunch. I'm obsessed with their chicken cutlet sandwich with roasted red peppers and broccoli rabe. Unfortunatly they left off the broccoli rabe (second time this has happened.) I sent a really nice email letting them know that I love their sandwiches and order pretty regularly, but I've been disappointed that this mistake has now happened twice. I received an email back from the franchise owner and it was one of the most impressive responses, customer service wise, I've ever seen. He was very apologetic, thanked me for my business and referrals, and offered to not only refund my money, but deliver a min-tray to the office one day next week. Now I want to give him even more business---what a way to treat your customers! There are many businesses out there who could learn from this example. I will be writing a seperate post about the experience. 
* Mia backing me up today---apparently we're not permitted to leave the office during the day. The fact that I left to pick up sandwiches (for everyone in the office) was made into a big deal. I can't even explain how stunned I am that things have ended up like this. 
* Andy ordering Carrabba's takeout for dinner tonight. It's been a while since we went there last and it was a nice treat. I didn't get home from work until after 7 so it worked out great not to have to make dinner. 
* watching American Idol tonight--I'm loving this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment